20 Vol (6%) Developer
20 Vol (6%) Cream developer
Large salon size: 33.8 oz, 1 liter
For gentle, consistent & effective lifting
- Suitable for 1-2 levels lift when used with color.
- Suitable for up to 3 levels lift when used with bleach.
- Fully stabilized rich cream formula - freshness assured by lot number
- Gentle, effective, consistent lightening
- Beautiful, uniform color results
- Pleasant fragrance, makes coloring enjoyable.
- Large format - for professional use only
- Made in Europe.
- Can be used with Ugly Duckling Professional Hair Color and also with all major color brands.
- Can also be used with all major bleach brands.
How To Use+
- Always choose the developer according to how much lift you require.
- You will get up to 2 levels of lift when using 20 Vol with color.
- You will get up to 3 levels of lift when using 20 Vol with bleach.
- Use 20 Vol for 1-2 levels lift and for grey hair coverage.
- When working with most Ugly Duckling Colors, the recommended mix is 1 part color to 1 part developer.
- When working with cream based Ugly Duckling toners, lighteners and high lift colors, the recommended mix is 1 part toner to 2 parts developer
- When working liquid gel toners, the mix is 1 part toner to 1 part developer.
- Normal processing time for color is 15-30 minutes.
- For toners and lighteners, you need to check and rinse when have reached the correct level.
HOW TO MIX COLOR & DEVELOPER
HOW TO MIX BRILLIANT BLONDEXX BLEACH & DEVELOPER