Blue Ash Set
Blue Based Ash Blonde Set
Experience Ugly Duckling's Blue Based Blonding Technology
4 blue based blonde tubes at a special price
- Set Contains 2 Extra Light Cold Ash Blonde (10.1b) and 2 Very Light Cold Ash Blonde (9.1B).
- Extra Light Cold Ash Blonde (10.1B) is a blue based ash blonde color which will kill residual yellow in hair and produce a extra light blonde hair color result (Level 10).
- Very Light Cold Ash Blonde (9.1B) is a blue based ash blonde color which will kill residual yellow in hair and produce a very light blonde hair color result (Level 9).
- We recommend you pre-lighten hair to level 9/10 to get best results out of these products.
- $$$ Special Price. Only $10 per tube (extra large 3.5 oz tubes). Offer ends shortly.
Final Result Using 10.b Extra Light Cold Ash Blonde
Hair Toned with 10.1b Extra Light Cold Ash Blonde (Blue based ash blonde)
Hair by Brittney Worley
Final Result Using 9.1b Very Light Cold Ash Blonde
Hair toned with 9.1b Very Light Cold Ash Blonde (Blue based ash blonde)
Hair by Hair factory nyc
How To Use+
How to get the Best Out of Blue Based Ash Blonde Colors:
- If hair is not already blonde, lift using Brilliant Blondexx Bond Protect Lightener
- Make sure hair is at level 9 consistently from root to ends.
- Rinse when this has been achieved.
- Now apply your 10.1b or 9.1B.
- Use 20 Vol developer.
- Recommended mix is 1 part color to 1 part developer.
- Apply mix with a brush first, sectioning finely and evenly.
- Then re-do using fingers, wearing gloves.
- The aim is to get as much product saturation on hair as possible.
- Process for 20-30 minutes, emulsify and rinse.
- These colors are not toners, they need to be applied for the full processing time for the pigments to develop.
Hair Stylist's Tips:
- Hair near the root will typically process faster than the lengths due to the heat of the scalp.
- In most cases you should apply first on lengths, then on the root area.
- Watch and test the hair carefully during processing time.
- To finish, use an acidic, sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner such as Brilliant Blondexx Shampoo & Mask.
Watch Video - Result Using 10.1b Extra Light Cold Ash Blonde